- General Information
- Information We Collect
- When you share information with us; via contact form or phone, we can make our services even better for you. We'll never give, share, or sell your information to a third party provider and do our best to protect your privacy and security.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our website uses the data we collect for three basic purposes; operate our business and provide the services we offer, send communications including promotions, and for direct advertising.
- Legal Disclaimer
- The Storehouse Food Pantry's information on this website is provided 'as is' and the information within this website is accurate and current at the time of publication.
The Storehouse Food Pantry accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. In addition, we will not be liable for any loss of profits or damage of any kind (including consequential or economic loss) because of information contained herein. Any links to third party web sites within our website are for informational purposes only, and all trademarks, images, and logos are properties of their
respective companies/owners and in no way imply any association to The Storehouse Food Pantry, whatsoever.
- The Laws of Tennessee will govern for any litigation and/or damages that may arise in relation to, or use of, this website.